Recent content by DeCiMaToR

  1. DeCiMaToR

    Golden Dragon Belly Issue

    1 year ago I bought stacks of bellys for 100kk, so 500k a piece, not 4kk. :ROFLMAO: I remember seeing them for 4kk each earlier this year and thought people lost their mind. Good old times. No idea what drove the team to absolutely delete bellys from the game in the first place. I mean, it is...
  2. DeCiMaToR

    Azrael Dungeon – Getting Stuck Against Walls / Unable to Move

    The "Getting stuck in Azrael" bug is as old as the game itself, so dont expect it to get fixed. Sadly, you just have to play around it and takje precautions, like not pulling azrael early while clearing mobs, or if you do accidentally, being away from walls etc.
  3. DeCiMaToR

    Rejected improve the razador's chest

    x5 key is waste of money, 24h key is so much cheaper at 5 runs per day
  4. DeCiMaToR

    Rejected improve the razador's chest

    Idk how you can complain about Razador when it is one of the best runs in the game in terms of profit. Your drop of 800kk is quite average I'd say, but it can be higher of course. However, this is only 6 runs, even at 20 minutes average run time that is 400kk / hour. NOT counting vitality ore...
  5. DeCiMaToR

    Server.

    Thank you for this in-depth post about this ongoing issue. You really hit the nail on the head with this one. Sadly, most of these topics have been brought up time and time again, without any consequences. How many times have we asked for more transparency, better communication, more frequent...
  6. DeCiMaToR

    Some criticism about the new patch

    First, I want to mention the positive aspects of the latest patch. This includes actually implementing a new feature that improved QoL, as well as some adjustments like removing flower chests from some boss chests, which was asked for by the playerbase for a long time now. I generally see this...
  7. DeCiMaToR

    Suggestions for Mid/Low Level

    I levelled it in SD3 mainly when I was level60 or 55, dont quite remember. But if you can get it done earlier that is even better. As mentioned, the earlier the better, since it means more efficient farming. Regarding what is worth most, that I cannot tell you, since it has been a long time...
  8. DeCiMaToR

    Suggestions for Mid/Low Level

    Yes, SD is quite hard, I personally didn't level my pet in SD1 at a lower level so I have no experience with that, but I heard of others doing it. Regarding equipment in midlevel.. First off, you don't need crazy items. You can just get a +6/7 armour, will be almost identical to a +9 armour, the...
  9. DeCiMaToR

    Is it just me, or has the community aspect of Metin2 completely vanished?

    I think it can be tricky on map1 because sadly there are many people who just beg 24/7, and I don't just mean new players who need some yang to start but people who write to almost everyone who is map1 not just once but multiple times. I could imagine that being a reason for people ignoring...
  10. DeCiMaToR

    Suggestions for Mid/Low Level

    Honestly, imo the next step is not 75, but something in the range of 55-60, and farming snakefield/fireland, possibly naaga run. This is also the range where it is most comfortable to level the pet in sd2/3. Generally speaking, I would also suggest in your case, once you have your buff with G...
  11. DeCiMaToR

    Transparency

    I reported this months ago. Team doesn't care.
  12. DeCiMaToR

    Investigating Cure doesn't work on Guild members in Guild PvP Mode

    Today I noticed, that whenever a guild member with the PvP Mode: Guild had a brown name tag (so they damaged someone), I could not cast cure on them. Everytime, I just casted cure on myself, just as if I was targeting an enemy player. Would appreciate if this gets looked into, thank you!
  13. DeCiMaToR

    Improve Mid-Game Progression

    Why is everyone bashing beta metins? They are already in a good spot in my opinion. Sure, when you just transition from Red Forest to Beta, and farm with rather low damage on the easier Calamity metins, then yes. It is not a big improvement, if any at all. But the drop is still better per metin...
  14. DeCiMaToR

    Pending Rebalancing Green, Blue & Pink Dragon Beans

    It is a complete mystery to me how this issue has not been adressed yet. I mean, this has not just recently happened, it has been like this basically the entire year, getting worse and worse. When beans were 7kk I already thought this is completely outrageous, after they have been at around...
  15. DeCiMaToR

    Investigating Client Freeze on Port / CH Change

    I think ever since the new patcher got released, I get this issue so often, where you want to change CH or port, and then nothing happens after the countdown. This is of course a known thing generally, but before the new patcher, it happened quite rarely, it was forgettable. Now, this issue is...
Top