What's new

Suggestions for Mid/Low Level

KursaaL

New member
Hi everyone guys,
I’m a new player who start playing this server 8 days ago.
I just wanna say that after many years I figured out again the passion for this game thanks to this server, and I wanna say thanks to all the people who helped me with suggestions in game. It seems that the community is pretty kind on this server, and is a rare thing.

Now, the question. Why I’m making this post?

Because at this moment I need to improve faster.
I’m an Aura Warrior lvl 42 with G skill; full base equipment concluded.
So, I would like to ask you some question to understand in what I should focus most.
I’m not struggling making money to be honest; I’m keeping farming on Metin stone lvl 45 and monkey dungeon, but talking with other characters it seems that they’re going faster than me.

So here’s the questions:

1. There’s a faster way to make money, outside farm 45 Metin stone + monkey dungeon?
If yes, would you be so kind to explain me the right way? Could me useful go to lvl 50 and farm alchemy to sell?

Second question is:

I finish all my base equipment, I’m farming basically for 75lvl equipment, but:

2. Which items should I have to focus on? Of course armor, poison, ecc, but which bonus in specific? Should I have to prepare my equipment for demon tower, or anything else in specific?

Last question:

3. What I have to buy or improve to close dungeon like Naaga o spider baroness? I know that I should exp my pet to lvl 100, but is really hard do it in SD1.


Thanks to everyone who will help me in this!!
 

xMrClaiRea

Member
The best-money making is always the one you're comfortable at.
1. The level 40 metins are the best-moneymaker at your level currently.
2.. You should focus on HP/ Double drop /Earth resistance / Crit / Pierce on your equipment if you're thinking of farming Forest & Red Forest and getting 12 int items for your shaman.
3. https://global.wom2.com/board/threads/naaga-dungeon-guide-from-start-to-finish.1161/

If you ask me what to do i say fish. It's chill
 
Last edited:

ISuraI

New member
The pet the fastest way would be to gather a lot of yang for exp rings 30 min and pet rings (could do anciend hero medals for cheaper but more time consuming method) love bracelet on buffer, 7 day exp ring , maybe exp eq and 20% exp 7 day pet and go for it on the spidera which would be hard if tou dont have the right eq for it or tough it out on 55 metins but way too crowded
 

KursaaL

New member
The best-money making is always the one you're comfortable at.
1. The level 40 metins are the best-moneymaker at your level currently.
2.. You should focus on HP/ Double drop /Earth resistance / Crit / Pierce on your equipment if you're thinking of farming Forest & Red Forest and getting 12 int items for your shaman.
3. https://global.wom2.com/board/threads/naaga-dungeon-guide-from-start-to-finish.1161/

If you ask me what to do i say fish. It's chill
Thanks a lot for the reply. I will try to fish following your guide.
The pet the fastest way would be to gather a lot of yang for exp rings 30 min and pet rings (could do anciend hero medals for cheaper but more time consuming method) love bracelet on buffer, 7 day exp ring , maybe exp eq and 20% exp 7 day pet and go for it on the spidera which would be hard if tou dont have the right eq for it or tough it out on 55 metins but way too crowded
The pet is making me crazy, for real.
I'm trying to do it with metin 55. The exp is pretty good, but of course i waste a lot of times find them.
I tried in SD1 (because im lvl 42); just a little bit better because you have more mobs to kill, but: 1) you need to use a lot of bravery 2) i can't handle all the room.


Thanks all for replying me!
 

DeCiMaToR

Active member
Honestly, imo the next step is not 75, but something in the range of 55-60, and farming snakefield/fireland, possibly naaga run.
This is also the range where it is most comfortable to level the pet in sd2/3.
Generally speaking, I would also suggest in your case, once you have your buff with G skills and sufficient equipment, to go to that level and focus on your pet.
The pet is by far the biggest gamechanger, not just because of the damage, but also because of the movement speed.
Having it level while farming stones is a waste of time, you want it as early as possible, because the sooner you got it the sooner you can farm more efficiently.
Edit: Of course you automatically level it on stones at first anyway. I mean, you don't want to have the mindset of "I will not actively level and just slowly level it at stones". You want to get SD equipment as soon as possible and then actively level it.

Btw: You don't need to buy any pet exp rings if you go to level60. You will get 2x 3h pet exp rings from the level up chests. If you unequip them after each cape, you can easily level 12 hours with them which is more than enough to level the pet to 100.
 

KursaaL

New member
Honestly, imo the next step is not 75, but something in the range of 55-60, and farming snakefield/fireland, possibly naaga run.
This is also the range where it is most comfortable to level the pet in sd2/3.
Generally speaking, I would also suggest in your case, once you have your buff with G skills and sufficient equipment, to go to that level and focus on your pet.
The pet is by far the biggest gamechanger, not just because of the damage, but also because of the movement speed.
Having it level while farming stones is a waste of time, you want it as early as possible, because the sooner you got it the sooner you can farm more efficiently.
Edit: Of course you automatically level it on stones at first anyway. I mean, you don't want to have the mindset of "I will not actively level and just slowly level it at stones". You want to get SD equipment as soon as possible and then actively level it.

Btw: You don't need to buy any pet exp rings if you go to level60. You will get 2x 3h pet exp rings from the level up chests. If you unequip them after each cape, you can easily level 12 hours with them which is more than enough to level the pet to 100.
Thanks for the reply.
I understand what you said. Right now as i said before, im lvl 42 and im struggling bring the pet to lvl 100 (right now is 75) in temple with metin lvl 55.
I tried SD1 but the make too much damage rightnow, probably also because i don't have buff G.
About the equip lvl 75: i said that because i don't know if invest money to mid level equip is wasting money or not.
I mean, of course i will need to buy lvl 61 shield, or bracelet 54 and so on, but: what about the armor? worth spend 700kk to buy an armor lvl 48-54? considering that i will change it for sure at lvl 70?
 

DeCiMaToR

Active member
Yes, SD is quite hard, I personally didn't level my pet in SD1 at a lower level so I have no experience with that, but I heard of others doing it.
Regarding equipment in midlevel.. First off, you don't need crazy items. You can just get a +6/7 armour, will be almost identical to a +9 armour, the bonuses are what matters (for example Hp abosrb / Fire res for fireland stones).
But in any case, also remember that money you spend is not gone, you invest it in equipment that later can be sold again. So if you buy a great lv54 armour+9 with +5 stones and good bonuses that makes farming super easy, then keep in mind that once you level up, you can sell it again and get the money back.

In terms of priorities, always go with (once you are able to farm I mean, which you already are at that point):
1. Skills, so reading Aura / Berserk and Blessing Spell / Enchant damage. If you cant afford anything else, try to always read books/soul stones.
2. Biology quest. Always stay up to date with it, I also suggest doing it on your buff as well.
3. Equipment

And in terms of equipment, just try to roughly estimate what will bring you most value.
For example, I know some people who spent 2kkk+ for a black steel+9 with 2k 15 earth to farm in red forest.
But, you could just get a black steel+6 with 1k 10 hp absorb 15 earth for like 300kk or something.
And in a direct comparison, the black steel+6 wouldn't just be "also usable", it would be literally better than the black steel +9, so you would pay a fraction for a better armour.
Same argument can be made with other items, for example level60 helmets +6 vs +9 or lv54 bracleets +6 vs +9, where you pay a lot extra for very little value.

As mentioned before, in those cases where you decide to get the +9 item instead of +6, the money is also just invested and not lost, and you could sell the item again of course, but still, you would be missing that yang at the moment, which could help you better for other things.
 

KursaaL

New member
Yes, SD is quite hard, I personally didn't level my pet in SD1 at a lower level so I have no experience with that, but I heard of others doing it.
Regarding equipment in midlevel.. First off, you don't need crazy items. You can just get a +6/7 armour, will be almost identical to a +9 armour, the bonuses are what matters (for example Hp abosrb / Fire res for fireland stones).
But in any case, also remember that money you spend is not gone, you invest it in equipment that later can be sold again. So if you buy a great lv54 armour+9 with +5 stones and good bonuses that makes farming super easy, then keep in mind that once you level up, you can sell it again and get the money back.

In terms of priorities, always go with (once you are able to farm I mean, which you already are at that point):
1. Skills, so reading Aura / Berserk and Blessing Spell / Enchant damage. If you cant afford anything else, try to always read books/soul stones.
2. Biology quest. Always stay up to date with it, I also suggest doing it on your buff as well.
3. Equipment

And in terms of equipment, just try to roughly estimate what will bring you most value.
For example, I know some people who spent 2kkk+ for a black steel+9 with 2k 15 earth to farm in red forest.
But, you could just get a black steel+6 with 1k 10 hp absorb 15 earth for like 300kk or something.
And in a direct comparison, the black steel+6 wouldn't just be "also usable", it would be literally better than the black steel +9, so you would pay a fraction for a better armour.
Same argument can be made with other items, for example level60 helmets +6 vs +9 or lv54 bracleets +6 vs +9, where you pay a lot extra for very little value.

As mentioned before, in those cases where you decide to get the +9 item instead of +6, the money is also just invested and not lost, and you could sell the item again of course, but still, you would be missing that yang at the moment, which could help you better for other things.
Ok i understand what you meant, and thanks again for the reply, but i have a lot of questions :).

So basically you didn't exp your PET in SD. Where did you exp it so?

You think that farm in Fireland is way better then farm metin lvl 55? the drop is pretty similar as i see in the wiki.

And, as bonus i could need in future for example to farm in forrest or DT, should i start buy items with fire, obscure, and earth?
 

DeCiMaToR

Active member
Ok i understand what you meant, and thanks again for the reply, but i have a lot of questions :).

So basically you didn't exp your PET in SD. Where did you exp it so?

You think that farm in Fireland is way better then farm metin lvl 55? the drop is pretty similar as i see in the wiki.

And, as bonus i could need in future for example to farm in forrest or DT, should i start buy items with fire, obscure, and earth?
I levelled it in SD3 mainly when I was level60 or 55, dont quite remember. But if you can get it done earlier that is even better. As mentioned, the earlier the better, since it means more efficient farming.

Regarding what is worth most, that I cannot tell you, since it has been a long time, market shifted etc.
I personally farmed in Fireland/Ghost Forest, and before that in Snake field / Sohan, and I did some Naaga runs. If that was the most efficient way, I dont know, neither do I know how it is today. You might want to ask people who currently farm in that level range.
However, I am almost certain that Fireland is still a good place to farm.
 

basculanta12

New member
Around lvl 42-60 you have many options to make money, the best including farming naaga keys at kenki and vizto in snakefield / lvl 65 stones in mount sohan, as they have decent soul stone drop + piece of ice / lvl 55 stones in hwang temple. And, as you increase your damage and defence, you can easily do some naaga runs while farming the keys. That's how i made a lot of money when i had lv 55.
 
Top