Metinklau, Roomklau und Beleidigung lmao
That's half the fun of the game. I regard people who dislike rivalry as weak but they seem to become more common. Snowflakes everywhere.
Also what's up with that Bleach reference and the low entry level? You clearly have no goals besides leeching off your members.
What a joke.
Just a few years ago I was in a comparable spot as you are now, so I know that you can't relate to what I am going to say, but I will say it nonetheless.
There are people who see this as a game. A fun little activity to enjoy in the spare free time you have (which is not a lot, for me at least), to calm down from all the stress of a busy life and find some relief. They just want to have some fun, they don't want to stress themselves and compete with everyone else.
And why shouldn't a guild accept new/low players? Couldn't they also be good company? Can you only have a good time with players that are at least Lv 90 with the fancy 50 avg poison sword? This is so pathetic, I can't even put it into words.
For the guild.. I like the attitude. I find the presentation compelling.
But your kingdom isn't exactly clear to me. In the presentation image you write Shinsoo. Below, you write Jinno. And ingame I see this name in Chunjo as well.
So... what kingdom are you settled in, right now?
regards,
I'm just a pathetic low level player. A "nobody".