What's new

Closed unprofessional gm

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can never solve a problem with baloo that i can easily solve with another gm. it can be a question or a suggestion. he never uses polite language and doesn't help with the solution. when i tell him i'm going to report him, he tells me: good luck xd. is this unprofessional behaviour only against me or do others think the same as me. it is very difficult to explain the mobbing i have experienced dozens of times, but these 2 ss can give some idea
image.png
image.png

Kumandan

Maybe i fand a bug or like that,i couldnt tell the gm... what the hell is that ? he said "we are not acting someone without proof " abuser" but the messages sounded like not. I was trying to explain him but he respond me "did u use ", very agressive . in Future when i find something i may be wont tell the gms because of that behaivour, i am doing it for servers good. but i receive nothing but the" bad behaviour"

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    908.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.png
    2.png
    865.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.png
    3.png
    711.2 KB · Views: 60

hunkjaku

+1 I confirm he it s very rude and we ve made many tickets and he didn’t accept no one ,the reason ?older more than a day or not full screenshot that’s crazy and how he speak and his behavior should not be accepted ..but maybe it’s his server who knows

+1 I confirm he it s very rude and we ve made many tickets and he didn’t accept no one ,the reason ?older more than a day or not full screenshot that’s crazy and how he speak and his behavior should not be accepted ..but maybe it’s his server who knows
If it was his server, he wouldn't be so rude to the players. I think he is someone who doesn't think about his boss and customers

By the way, I forgot that he banned all my characters for 7 days without any swearing or insults xd there's so much rubbish I can't possibly remember it all.

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
If you want to report the behaviour of Game Master you can do it through e-mail [email protected].
Forum isn't a place for such complains. I'm closing the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.