The Overlord Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
What exactly is 'The Overlord Race,' you ask? 😈

Well, let me paint a vivid picture for you. It's a thrilling and adrenaline-pumping event, a rollercoaster of emotions, where you and your mighty kingdom embark on a quest to conquer all the formidable bosses in the shortest span possible! Some of these bosses are known to be Herculean challenges, but here's the kicker – you're not alone. You stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow kingdom comrades, and together, there's nothing that should send shivers down your spine! 🚩

But, you might be wondering, when does this spectacular event come to life? πŸ“…

It's almost a bi-weekly spectacle, unfolding like clockwork every other Sunday. It's worth noting that we fine-tune our Event Calendar each month, ensuring that you can stay in the loop regarding all your favorite events and activities.

Now, let's talk rewards, shall we? 🎁

For the kingdom 🚩 that conquers this event in the swiftest time possible, there's a golden ticket to the 'Gardens of Wonders.' πŸ‘‘ Imagine a place where metins and bosses rain down like a treasure trove. What does this mean, you ask? Well, it's essentially a VIP realm, accessible only to the victor kingdom, and it's teeming with a plethora of Bosses and Metins to cater to every level bracket you can think of.

So, gear up, rally your kingdom, and get ready for 'The Overlord Race' – the path to glory, where your courage, teamwork, and swiftness will be handsomely rewarded with an exclusive slice of paradise in the Gardens of Wonders!​

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master

In this topic you will also find some screenshots from the event. I invite you to join in the fun next time! πŸ’•
Today every kingdom managed to defeat the bosses, I'm proud of you! Without further ado...​

πŸ₯‡Chunjo | 3 min 17 sec
Chunjo 2.jpegChunjo 1.png
Chunjo 3.jpeg
πŸ₯ˆShinsoo | 4 min 52 sec
Shinsoo 1.png
πŸ₯‰Jinno | 13 min 33 sec
Jinno 1.jpeg

Thank you for coming in such large numbers ❀️

Chunjo 6.jpeg

Last edited:

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master

Thank you for today's event. πŸ₯³
You are breaking time records from event to event. Maybe in the next Overlord we will ban Mounts and Horses 🐎? Hmm, this will be interesting. :devilish:

πŸ₯‡Chunjo - 2min 15sec.
Chunjoo OV 1.jpeg
Chunjo OV2.jpeg
πŸ₯ˆShinsoo - 4min 14sec.
SHINSOO 1 OV.jpeg
SHINSOO 2 OV.png
πŸ₯‰Jinno - 22min 17sec +
Jinno OV 1.jpeg
Jinno OV 2.png
Jinno OV 3.png
JINNO OV 4.png

Last edited:

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master

Thank you for today's event. πŸ₯³ I hope you like the Christmas Event β˜ƒοΈ

Time for the results:

πŸ₯‡Chunjo - 3:28
πŸ₯ˆJinno - 8:42
πŸ₯‰Shinsoo - 15:00 + (Failed)

Gardens of Wonders πŸ€

pQUnESO.png

Last edited:

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master

πŸ—“οΈ 21.01.2024

Could this be the first Overlord Event πŸ‘‘ this year? I hope each kingdom will do great. Maybe the new year will bring more success for the Shinsoo kingdom? Who knows...

Gardens of Wonders πŸ€

Garden3.png
Garden2.png
Garden1.png
πŸ₯‡ Chunjo | 2 min 46 sec
πŸ₯ˆ Jinno | 15 min 32 sec
πŸ₯‰ Shinsoo | Overtime - Failed

Last edited:

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
πŸ“… 18.02.2024

Another Overlord Race :devilish: is finished. I hope you had a good time... I guess not everyone did... oh well.​

Here are the results:

πŸ₯‡ Chunjo | 3:37
πŸ₯ˆ Jinno - Overtime Failed | Shinsoo - Overtime Failed

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
πŸ“… 21.04.2024

This post will be edited after the event. You will see here the time results of all kingdoms.

19:00 CET

Gardens of Wonders πŸ€

nB55PbF.pngUVeFvDM.jpeg
UKfO2zl.png

πŸ₯‡ Chunjo | 2min 33sec
πŸ₯ˆ Shinsoo | 12min 43sec
πŸ₯‰ Jinno | 15min+ Failed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.