What's new

Suggestions for a Aura Warrior

ItsHammerTime

New member
Hello

I need your suggestions for my character's progression. A long time ago, I had a high-level character on this server, so I'm familiar with the dynamics. However, since I can't spare much time anymore due to my work, I would appreciate recommendations from players who are familir with the current market and game conditions on how best to utilize the yang I've farmed through a lot of effort. It took almost a year just to prepare the character I'll give below the details.

I have a level 55 Aura Warrior.

Items

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Skills

8.jpg

I have also 80 lvl mount with 10 aggression, My buffer's skills are G1 with P Leadership

What should be the next step for me, What should I prioritize? Right now, I'm planning to buy an HTB and switch to a level 60 weapon (to boost my 55% crit chance).

I am farming deceit and death metins. I have 1.3 kkk cash.

Any advice is appriciated

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4

basculanta12

New member
Hello. I'm a lvl 81 warrior and i'm telling you what i would do if i were you based on how my character evolved. I would stick to lvl 65's mount sohan stones, and lvl 75-80's ghost forest stones, deceit metins doesn't really worth it as you need a lot of defence and its drop is not that awesome. First of all, a fms with ~40avg and stones +5 is way more better than a lvl 60 sword with 10% critic. Your armour is pretty decent, except the stones, but at the moment is decent as long at you will only farm lvl 65/75/80 stones. Your shoes are very good, the necklace too. The shield is good for a warrior, you will switch to a lvl 61 one with stun+12str or 12str+15 block. The helm and earrings are pretty good. With the money you have, i would look for one of two things: a fms average ~40 or more with stones +5, or a heaven's tear bracelet+6-9 with pv, 20%drop and 10% pierce. Make you berserk skill P, and the buff's skills also P. After that, you can farm until you make 4-5kkk to buy poison +9, bsa +9, lvl 61 shield +9 and fear mask +9 and go directly lvl 80.
 

ItsHammerTime

New member
Hello. I'm a lvl 81 warrior and i'm telling you what i would do if i were you based on how my character evolved. I would stick to lvl 65's mount sohan stones, and lvl 75-80's ghost forest stones, deceit metins doesn't really worth it as you need a lot of defence and its drop is not that awesome. First of all, a fms with ~40avg and stones +5 is way more better than a lvl 60 sword with 10% critic. Your armour is pretty decent, except the stones, but at the moment is decent as long at you will only farm lvl 65/75/80 stones. Your shoes are very good, the necklace too. The shield is good for a warrior, you will switch to a lvl 61 one with stun+12str or 12str+15 block. The helm and earrings are pretty good. With the money you have, i would look for one of two things: a fms average ~40 or more with stones +5, or a heaven's tear bracelet+6-9 with pv, 20%drop and 10% pierce. Make you berserk skill P, and the buff's skills also P. After that, you can farm until you make 4-5kkk to buy poison +9, bsa +9, lvl 61 shield +9 and fear mask +9 and go directly lvl 80.
Thank you. But I am not sure if investing in a new fms for +3 monster and +3 avg is a good idea. I'll probably get lots of soul stones, htb and go 60 lvl. I deal 4.7 k dmg to stones atm. But crit change is not high so I mainly hit 2.3k. That is why I am planning to get half moon sword with 10 crit and 10 pierce bonuses.

For long term, what bonuses are required for fear mask and bsa?
 

basculanta12

New member
Thank you. But I am not sure if investing in a new fms for +3 monster and +3 avg is a good idea. I'll probably get lots of soul stones, htb and go 60 lvl. I deal 4.7 k dmg to stones atm. But crit change is not high so I mainly hit 2.3k. That is why I am planning to get half moon sword with 10 crit and 10 pierce bonuses.

For long term, what bonuses are required for fear mask and bsa?
You can get the half moon sword but keep in mind that your damage will decrease. When you'll go up to lvl 75 you will look for a fear mask with 15% earth resistance and 10-15% dodge arrow, and a bsa with pv + 15earth + 50attack / pv + 15 earth + 10-15arrow. Also, invest in your buffer's skills if you say that your crit chance is not high. Having the enchant damage P, a fms with +5 deathblow, htb +9 with 3 heaven's tears, shoes 10 critic, necklace 10 critic you'll get around 75% critical chance. And if you wanna look for a half moon sword, that'll get you up to 85%.
 

M4XD

New member
In my opinion, the best thing you can do at 55 is baroness. It's very profitable especially because you drop pearls, stone of the blacksmith and pet elixirs, and some upgrade materials to get stones to +5. Get a baroness set with a 40 avg 10 arachnid rib. The run will take max 10 minutes, with the most budget friendly equipment, and another 20 minutes of cooldown after those 10.
 
Top