What's new

[SUG] Make Handu-Up Quests Kills Count from Party Members

Solaristica

Title says it all. Make Handu-Up timed quest kills count from party/group members. I'm tired of failing this. I already fail enough at everything else like upgrades, books, stones, etc. This quest line just adds frustration on top of frustration.

I would rather party with a group of some friends. This is an Massive MULTI-PLAYER Online game after all. Might as well make parties useful in some way. As it stands currently, other players are just annoying. They just get in the way of Metin drops, boss spawns, and leveling spots.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

This is a good idea and we have it planned, but only after we're finished dealing with the high-priority issues happening right now. At the moment the questline is doable solo as well, you just require scrolls and a good strategy to do it and that comes from a lot of playtesters and live players who've done it.

Kind regards,
Essence.

Pachol

Oh, I didn't knew it can fail as everything else, for sure it'd help a bit. What I don't like is that we'd finish those missions for our mages with no effort (from the mage itself).