What's new

Simplified fishing

Jimmy

New member
Ciao, riguardo alla pesca, ho notato che è molto costosa da mantenere. Vorrei semplificare la creazione e l'utilizzo dei gamberetti come esca e, soprattutto, vorrei che la skin della canna da pesca fosse permanente, così da non doverla cambiare ogni volta. Per guadagnare con una cattura ai livelli più alti, bisogna essere incredibilmente fortunati. Sfruttiamo meglio questa modalità di gioco.
 

Jimmy

New member
Hi, regarding fishing, I've noticed that it's very expensive to maintain. I'd like to simplify crafting and dropping shrimp as bait, and above all, I'd like the rod skin to be permanent so I don't have to change it every time. To make money from a catch at high levels, you have to be incredibly lucky. Let's make better use of this game mode.
 
I have a real question for you, when you make suggestions like this do you have the slightest hope that they will agree? I tell you, they will not. Revise the suggestion helper, and propose some solution, just saying a **** is not working wont change staffs mind. Fishing at tier 4 is definetly broken, having myself at least 30hours there i can say its not worth, given the small ammount of shrimps and the hardness of getting them. But you gotta make a real sugestion with a proposed solution for them to even consider.
 

Jimmy

New member
We're here to talk about it. I'm glad you have the same problem as me. I just suggested simplifying the costs, making it easier to get prawns and get permanent cane skins. What do you recommend?
 
Permanent graphite pole seems absurd, but i would like more fish baits, getting 3/3 bonuses on pole and with 224 only baits is absurd, i sugest making bait from 400-600 only, higher chance of getting pole from sunken treasure chest, and getting some other way that getting shrimp besides penguin( fishing 1 shrimp at a time wont solve the issue)
 

xMrClaiRea

Member
I've suggested lots of things about fishing, they just don't care about fishing man don't get your hopes high. I've been waiting for a Graphite Pole Bonus changer for almost two years (Snake Accepted the suggestion) Yet it still isn't in the game. They just care about things that'll make majority of the playerbase happy not a few random Fishermans.
 
Top