What's new

Closed Resp time bosses- U would say its not a bug but i cannot find another words to describe

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BomBerciK

So, when server starts bosses on beta map was having a resp about XX:46( every channel). Now its changed as hell and keep changing every day.
Today morning ch1 Resp is XX:35 ch3 resp XX:37 ch2 resp XX:39 rest of them are XX:43. As long as server is going the respawn are being quicker and quicker.

I was trying to get ANY information from GM's but the answer is they arent providing that such of type information to players.

Some GM's are calling that spawn time is depending on kill time. Which is a completly joke.

Every server where i was playing ( they were not international) bosses were having strictly called time spawns and was repetable. Here its randomly changing and its new for me and i want to KNOW on what exactly we are depending.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
I didnt say its a lie, how should i get to know how the resp boss is working when its out of any template?
HelloBomBercik,

well actually its a very fair situation....no one can actually camp it to the death and its a fair share between players. Who finds it first, the boss is his. So actually everyone has the same chance. Dont you think so?

Regards

Toxic

It's the way of the game I guess, just like the metin stones. At least when it comes to bosses, people don't KS you.
That's my experience so far in end-game maps :)

BomBerciK

HelloBomBercik,

well actually its a very fair situation....no one can actually camp it to the death and its a fair share between players. Who finds it first, the boss is his. So actually everyone has the same chance. Dont you think so?

Regards
Can u please close it because i cannot see that option?

Status
Not open for further replies.