What's new

Rejected Mining update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TANKERO

New member
I think the mining system in this game is VERY bad for new players that is how most of the time yang is made at a low level in official servers or any similar servers because you can just go and refine ores and make some yang so you can actually do metins and other better activities the fact that you need 100 refined diamond wood and fossil makes it extremely difficult for new players to even stay to the game because you need a friend or someone that helps you or gives you some gear because it is insanely hard to do a decent gear and get the yang for books and for the buffi as well on top of the gear I think it should be reverted to how the official mining works so we give new players better chances at making yang instead of gatekeeping it for higher levels it seems that can have P mining on 2 characters and it will still take a while it makes 0 sense you need gear and to get that gear you do mining in official servers since you need books to upgrade skills would love to hear why this system is even a thing
 

420Dude

Active member
100% agree. My lvl35 can not mine map2 anymore because the Copper Pickaxe is lv40. I got P on a few chars and +4 Pickaxes almost +5. That Update hit like a train. Mining was so chill. Love goes out to all the temple miners <3
 

Misiek

New member
I have the same, i still stay on 60lv and i use a lot of summ ore's soul crystal but as now its doesnt work and i cant make a money for it. I think about come back to this game but when i saw it i uninstall it again....
 

420Dude

Active member
I have the same, i still stay on 60lv and i use a lot of summ ore's soul crystal but as now its doesnt work and i cant make a money for it. I think about come back to this game but when i saw it i uninstall it again....
i feel you brother
i am waiting for normal mining too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top