What's new

Lower lv worldboss entry level

Moozak

Member
This is a post directly related to the announcement of the new wb

Im very excited about it and I really want to see the low lv accounts in action however I think the bracket is too restrictive.
As I also want to see the 39 dojang pvp accounts in action I strongly suggest lowering the entry level to 39-60
 

PlaQ

Well-known member
-1 40-60 bracket is the one suffering the most at pvp. Want action level up.
Also all 3 of you are lv 105 🤡
First of all I am the only person on server that plays 59 since the server exists. Started on the first day and still going. If someone is able to talk about it its me. 35-39 Chars make a big portion of low lvl PvP and they could be doing quite good if they get the WorldBoss Buffs according to their lvls. So why not just include them. No one looses here. It could be very fun and divided at the start.
 

SairusHunt

Member
Best scenario would be to have 35-49/50 WB and 50-65 WB, but i guess no1 can expect so much more work to be done for low lv as to provide 2 different WBs here. Hopefully they will be open to little tweaks but it's still great there is anything at all
 
Top