What's new

Low lvl farm

angelovalerio80

New member
Hi everyone,

I recently started playing WoM2 again and I'm looking for some advice from more experienced players.
What are the best ways to make Yang at low levels? Which maps or monsters are worth farming, and what items should I focus on collecting or selling? Is it better to farm upgrade materials, Metin Stones, bosses, fishing, mining, or something else?
Any tips, farming routes, or item recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
 

Dave

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi everyone,

I recently started playing WoM2 again and I'm looking for some advice from more experienced players.
What are the best ways to make Yang at low levels? Which maps or monsters are worth farming, and what items should I focus on collecting or selling? Is it better to farm upgrade materials, Metin Stones, bosses, fishing, mining, or something else?
Any tips, farming routes, or item recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Hey there!

Welcome! We actually have an entire section dedicated to step-by-step community guides—including detailed low-level farming, leveling etc. to get you started on the right foot:

👉 WoM2 Community Guides

I'd recommend taking a look through those first! If you still have questions after checking them out, feel free to reply here and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction. Good luck.
 

maledict

New member
Hello, i use a second farmer lvl35 and it generates lots of money. With couple of scroll locations im always able to find 2-3 metins in map2, desert, and orcs valley. Apart from green changers and chaos crystals im selling lots of upgrade materials or polymorph marbles.
It requires basic equipment with 10 critical chance and a level 30 weapon. The metin stones are easy to break and requires no defence whatsoever therefore you can invest in your skills.
I would recommend farming with 2 characters at the same time.

Mining and fishing are profitable too if you like that kind of studf.

Good luck
 

Pronesis

New member
Would like to give you some advice About city 2.
You can see that on the guides.
you can beat mahon’s go pae’s chuongs bo’s and the big one lvl 42.
Change all chanels, you can gather a lot of chest’s and open them to get green bonus.
 

basculanta12

New member
Would like to give you some advice About city 2.
You can see that on the guides.
you can beat mahon’s go pae’s chuongs bo’s and the big one lvl 42.
Change all chanels, you can gather a lot of chest’s and open them to get green bonus.
and also the bestial captain
 
Top