What's new

I need more information about fishing

ngelucc

New member
Hi guys, I'm looking for as much information and advice as possible about fishing, whether it's worth fishing, whether it's worth increasing your skill, and how much money it costs to increase it.

Is there good money to be made in Tier 3-4?

I have a +5 fishing rod, but I'm Tier 1.

So, as much information as you can give me, thank you in advance.
 

xMrClaiRea

Member
Hi guys, I'm looking for as much information and advice as possible about fishing, whether it's worth fishing, whether it's worth increasing your skill, and how much money it costs to increase it.

Is there good money to be made in Tier 3-4?

I have a +5 fishing rod, but I'm Tier 1.

So, as much information as you can give me, thank you in advance.
tier4 is a pretty good money-maker, tier 2 & 3 is pure trash if you're not going to do hotspot fishing upgrading the fishing skill it pretty much useless, if you have IM Fishing Manual make sure to disable it via messaging a GM in game. Best money-making method in tier1 is dyes & bleach with those & 1kk you can make mystery box from hungry penguin. If you have any specific question you can ask me ingame xMrClaiRea or just reply here
 

Agheu18

New member
tier4 is a pretty good money-maker, tier 2 & 3 is pure trash if you're not going to do hotspot fishing upgrading the fishing skill it pretty much useless, if you have IM Fishing Manual make sure to disable it via messaging a GM in game. Best money-making method in tier1 is dyes & bleach with those & 1kk you can make mystery box from hungry penguin. If you have any specific question you can ask me ingame xMrClaiRea or just reply here
Hello
I fished a lot but i just got 3 wet fishing books, do you know how to increase the drop?
 
In addition to hotspots these also increase the drop/bite rate:
  • Fishing Book (1h)
  • Using golden fish as bait -> guaranteed 10 minute drop rate buff, Letting the golden fish go -> chance to have increased drop rate for 1 hour (not guaranteed)
Note that the fishing book from the item shop or premium pack DOES NOT increase bite rate, you'll catch less junk (dyes, escapees cape, etc) and instead of that you'll catch regular fish, but for tier 1 and 2 this actually leads to less profitability.
 

xMrClaiRea

Member
In addition to hotspots these also increase the drop/bite rate:
  • Fishing Book (1h)
  • Using golden fish as bait -> guaranteed 10 minute drop rate buff, Letting the golden fish go -> chance to have increased drop rate for 1 hour (not guaranteed)
Note that the fishing book from the item shop or premium pack DOES NOT increase bite rate, you'll catch less junk (dyes, escapees cape, etc) and instead of that you'll catch regular fish, but for tier 1 and 2 this actually leads to less profitability.
Fishing book & golden fish doesn't increase the droprate iirc, but they increase the %chance to catch the hooked fish.
 
And i can go to hotspot tier 2 3 if im tier 1 ?
No fishing skill - can only fish at tier 1 spots
M1+ - can fish at tier 2 spots
G1+ - can fish at tier 3 spots (spots are on map2)
P - can fish at tier 4 spots (need lvl 90 to access the map)

For me it took about 2kkk to get it to M1 and then another 2 to get it to P, but that was over half a year ago so prices might have changed, and I also used exorcism scrolls + hermit's advice
 

Agheu18

New member
No fishing skill - can only fish at tier 1 spots
M1+ - can fish at tier 2 spots
G1+ - can fish at tier 3 spots (spots are on map2)
P - can fish at tier 4 spots (need lvl 90 to access the map)

For me it took about 2kkk to get it to M1 and then another 2 to get it to P, but that was over half a year ago so prices might have changed, and I also used exorcism scrolls + hermit's advice
thanks man for the info
What did you bought for 2kkk? I like fishing and i want to evolve too. You make money from fishing?
 
thanks man for the info
What did you bought for 2kkk? I like fishing and i want to evolve too. You make money from fishing?
I got impatient and leveled it with hermit's advice + exorcism scrolls, that's why so much, plus when I did it the prices were a bit higher for all of these. But if you're not in any rush you can skip the exo scrolls. Success rate is pretty low so I'd suggest at least using hermit's though. And, yeah, I do make money from fishing, but mostly from fishing hotspots + tier 4 + of course jigsaw (because of higher fising rod level plus graphite rods which I find in sunken treasure chests from hotspots).
 

xMrClaiRea

Member
hermits dont work on fishing books, it is better to just read it with exos, from my experience 1P & 1G, it is around 1/3 success rate doesn't matter if you use hermits or not.
 
hermits dont work on fishing books, it is better to just read it with exos, from my experience 1P & 1G, it is around 1/3 success rate doesn't matter if you use hermits or not.
The item was consumed and I got it from 10 -> P with only about 6 or so failed books when I used hermit's. A friend of mine also did the same and while the success rate was lower it was also about 60-70% with hermit's.
 

xMrClaiRea

Member
The item was consumed and I got it from 10 -> P with only about 6 or so failed books when I used hermit's. A friend of mine also did the same and while the success rate was lower it was also about 60-70% with hermit's.
They might've changed something then, when i used hermits, it was around 33% success rate, doesn't matter if i used hermits or not.
 
Top