What's new

Closed Guild Tournament Prizes are a joke

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriana

Hello there guys, once another time i gathered all of you to my lovley forum thread where im about explode because what is this joke of a reward for the 1st place of the Tournament? for 1 time be for real and think yourself, its the first time on WoM2 where we have a Guild Tournament so your decision is to make a Fierce costume where the Costume is time limited to 1 year???
is this a April Fouls joke that came to early or is it a typical its ITs fault where they slept on the keyboard, because for me personal i dont get why the people and i talk maybe for alot of the people from the server or the big guilds, if you grind hard and make alot of equip and also put maybe alot of Euros into that game, that you win a Tournament where you get a costume for 1 year, so let me clear this out, 1 year maybe seems much but its indeed not much, and also its the 1ST time guild tournament on wom2, if you really think about it you know that the second place gets better rewards than the 1st one and thats just a joke,

my suggestion would be, first time Guild Tournament on the server its a special thing. make the costumes permanent and the later gt maybe like next year make them only last 1 year limited time, dont make them tradeable, or just simply recolour new ones not like we had in the past but like maybe some gold or idk the gamedesigners themself know you can change alot of things there, pls change the prizes or atleast give the winner also a ring idk i want to hear the other opinions but this prizes here are really crap and not worth for everybody his time and effort they were putting into that server for getting that far winning as the best guild

Ano

imagine the best 2 guilds in the final put their eq off and hope for the 2nd place XDD

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys,

but you were all about owning some of those very unique costumes on "normal" days...now when there's a chance to win it...it's not enough 🤨 Sometimes is very hard to understand your criteria.

Regards.

hunkjaku

Hello guys,

but you were all about owning some of those very unique costumes on "normal" days...now when there's a chance to win it...it's not enough 🤨 Sometimes is very hard to understand your criteria.

Yes but on the old servers was without time ,I mean a costume that u can have forever as remember …it’s crazy ,it’s better the 2 place if it’s with drop or Demi for 30 days let’s be serious …if u put bonuses on fierce maybe it’s worth but like this ??why after all this you out time on fierce it’s not fair ..I mean I next tournament will be Albin costume,imperial..why the server. Don’t offer a costume without time on such a tournament ..on last servers was without time and some alchemy I understand u don’t add alchemy but at least make that costume worth something

ZIELUSZKA

You know what ppl do with 30 days costumes from bp they drop it on the to floor giving limited costume as a reward for 1st place of the most important event ever is a spit on the face

Ano

Personally i prefer perma costume without bonus's everyone want a collection of the guild tournaments the winner will deserve it

AdamlMalysz

Hello guys,

Regards.
Even tough 1 year sounds like a lot of time for game like metin it's not that much for wom because we all believe this server will survive much longer. Players want something unique and costume that you offer will be unique just for 1 year

Cyprian

Costume should be permanent. Hated and CoL will be fighting for the best guild who ever walked on this server. So the reward must be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.