What's new

Drop is a joke?!

Momo

Spent some days farming at orcs....before premium package was added, killing mobs without thief glove or any bonus drop.It was understandable, not being able to drop Orc Tooth's on a decent ammount.To be specific, 2 days spent there brought me like 11-12 Orc Tooth's.To sum up the time spent, I would say around 4 hours between these 2 days....

-Now here comes the funny part.Spare me of luck factor and things such as additional double drop bonus on items....

This is the amazingly helpful premium package PremiumPackage.png .Suppousedly, you should be able to see even by a bit an increased factor of drop/exp/yang....Ok, in theory sounds promising....lets see with facts....

This a thief glove Glove.png of 3h duration which was used for an already planned event.To farm as many Orc Tooth's possible within a short period of time, using all available resources to increase my drop chances...This is also the level used to kill this ugly creatures lvl.png

Now....the facts looks as follows: I was calculating between 6-10 orcs killed each minute....and lets pick the lowest number here to make an estimate of how many orcs were killed during this aprox. 1 and a half hour.I am generous and will go even lower than the real ammount , lets put = 500 orcs.

Now if this is what you get by killing 500 orcs - Drop.png without the ideal double drop chances, but not the worst either...I should consider what awaits me next....and this already gives me second thoughts of enjoying this game if for overall stuff I have to put such a big effort.

Last edited:

MaliPH

Hi there friend, quite sad the drop change you got there, but let me tell you my experience with droping Orc Tooth. So, while i was leveling my buff and my friend in Valley of Seungryong killing Black Orc and destroying Metin of Soul I collected 9 Orc Tooth's in like 3 hours. Don't know what do you expect, I mean, it's a hard gameplay. I can deal with it and I like it.

Momo

Hi there friend, quite sad the drop change you got there, but let me tell you my experience with droping Orc Tooth. So, while i was leveling my buff and my friend in Valley of Seungryong killing Black Orc and destroying Metin of Soul I collected 9 Orc Tooth's in like 3 hours. Don't know what do you expect, I mean, it's a hard gameplay. I can deal with it and I like it.
So I should not consider in having a better drop rate unless I am maximized with that bonus? Basically having premium package / thief glove means nothing afterwards?

Pachol

Hey,
I always used to say that 3h glove is useless and doesn't help at all, so it's nothing new for me.
However, site glove has been always a huge boost to drops, I don't know if it's you - who is unlucky, or this item was shadow-nerfed, since it was gifted to almost everyone for free. Sadly, we won't learn that, but if in the near future we will hear about "fix" of site glove or increased its effect, we can be sure it was shadow-nerfed before gifting to players.
For now I'd wait for more reports about drops, it's a RNG game after all.

Best regards,
Pachol.

Momo

I always used to say that 3h glove is useless and doesn't help at all, so it's nothing new for me.
You are very right.I was able to test the same thing with 1h glove and look the result. 1hglovedrop.png.Not only its a considerable ammount, but it somehow gives you the hope that indeed the item does its purpouse.

So....yeah, drop seems to be a joke...