What's new

Chaos Metins farming guide

Mular

Hello everyone! 😇

I'd like to introduce to you my favourite method of farming yang on WoM2.

1. Find super-sneaky ultra hidden spot. Here are my favourite ones in Shinsoo (the best kingdom).
Yongan.png
Let me know in the comments where are your favourite spots on other maps ;)

2. Check every channel, even CH1. I mean it, every channel. Some players are so lazy, they don't even change the channel from CH1.
3. Attack Chaos Metins and enjoy your drop 🥳
0419_001258.jpg

You found a metin, but it's 15 levels below your character level? Don't give up my friend, you can still do it! 🤠 I tested different scenarios and probably the most effective way is to attack metins when they have approximately 70% hp.

There is a sample drop from lvl 10 metin:

0417_221552.jpg

Have fun! 🤗

Additional notes from community:
You can also consider to turn on free pvp mode, as the drop is pretty good it might be worth to lose some rank points especially if you are close to 20k.

Last edited:

AdamlMalysz

You can also consider to turn on free pvp mode, as the drop is pretty good it might be worth to lose some rank points especially if you are close to 20k.

RicardoPortuga

I think this is the most toxic thing I've ever seen on this forum. Even the guide now to steal from other players is already on the forum. How far does the rules of this server allow this type of thing to ruin other players' farms. your day to day and you have people stealing your spot people stealing your metins and then still talking trash talk in the chat very good if this continues go away the server or administration start taking precautions about this or the server will be around abandonment everyone does what they want the only rule is not to sell things for real money and use hack

Kaniu

I think this is the most toxic thing I've ever seen on this forum. Even the guide now to steal from other players is already on the forum. How far does the rules of this server allow this type of thing to ruin other players' farms. your day to day and you have people stealing your spot people stealing your metins and then still talking trash talk in the chat very good if this continues go away the server or administration start taking precautions about this or the server will be around abandonment everyone does what they want the only rule is not to sell things for real money and use hack
Pls don't cry.
This guide is for fun i think.
If you want to play games without contest, go play tetris.

Mular

Great tip, I'll definitely include it in my guide. Glad the community is so helpful :)

RicardoPortuga

Pls don't cry.
This guide is for fun i think.
If you want to play games without contest, go play tetris.
my question is the following do you think it's fun to steal the farm of other people of lower level people who are trying to evolve to try to make some progress in the game do you think it would be fun every day to have someone higher level behind you kill and steal your farm ? this just ends up making new players leave the server because of players like you and your friends ruining the game if you want to have fun do pvp with someone who wanted to do pvp in normal metins you do that ok i'm talking and chaos metins that are hard to get and if you really want to pvp I'm looking for someone of your level will see that it will be more fun don't ruin the community with these stupid things the fun is having an opponent of your level and not stealing things from others

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't calm down around here I'll be forced to take action.
I'm assuming your intention with this thread was to joke around. It might be funny, but we don't condone this sort of behaviour that might be frustrating to other players. This category is supposed to be considerate and accommodating for the community, not to stimulate bitterness or frustration.

Thread moved to Random (from Guides).

Mular

The audacity to put this crap next to my and Tetsugakumono's beautiful guides.
Disgusting.
Thank you Essence from moving it from there.
Bro Tetsuga-something guy is telling people to play with mental warrior for PvM, please stop comparing valuable guides like this one to his bullshit.

Toxic

Bro Tetsuga-something guy is telling people to play with mental warrior for PvM, please stop comparing valuable guides like this one to his bullshit.
Sorry we don't teach people to scam players lol, you're going to get banned in 2-3 days tops if you keep messing with Essence's clean forum XD
Another man child trolling online so original

Mular

Sorry we don't teach people to scam players lol, you're going to get banned in 2-3 days tops if you keep messing with Essence's clean forum XD
Another man child trolling online so original
You spread false information instead, using your guides will make players' time in game harder.

Ano

look Impedanz started with lvl 1 with mental at pvm and is now one of the best players on this server if not even the best =))