What's new

Considering Buff Berserk

Dazzler

There is no reason to level up berserk as now you are taking more damage. At m10 you are getting like 6% pierce chance. It is literally worse than official server where you get 15% movespeed at m10. Give berserk the movement speed back or something, literally no one liked the berserk nerf. It's useless to level up if you have G berserk I feel bad for you.

D

Deleted member 808

if at P we have 12pierce boost so make 12% incoming dmg at P, if not then boost pierce to 25%
It does make sense that, if the warrior dies faster due to increased damage taken, the class should receive enough output damage to finish the enemy before the enemy kills the warrior. That's the way glasscannons work, after all.

Chrizz

ye somehow a balance between pierce boost and dmg income would be nice.
at P 15% Boost = 15% DMG Income

Everything will be better than now, or maybe not :eek:

CiprianRSK

It is unrealistic to destroy the only advantage that the body warrior had. Even worse, incoming damage was added after 60% of the server's players we're warriors and invested in skills, pet, biologist, lost time.
We all know that this WoM is different from the old one, but you really ruined a class. What's the point of playing body warrior if I can't use berserk? If you are now struggling to play with berserk, but in lv 90 maps? Please explain to me how we should resist there? Let's not use berserk doesn't seem like a plausible answer.
We all should play Sura ? Shaman ? @Essence find a solution to this .

It is unrealistic to destroy the only advantage that the body warrior had. Even worse, incoming damage was added after 60% of the server's players we're warriors and invested in skills, pet, biologist, lost time.
We all know that this WoM is different from the old one, but you really ruined a class. What's the point of playing body warrior if I can't use berserk? If you are now struggling to play with berserk, but in lv 90 maps? Please explain to me how we should resist there? Let's not use berserk doesn't seem like a plausible answer.
We all should play Sura ? Shaman ? @Essence find a solution to this .
The berserk its ok how it is. If you make a good warrior, you can use berserk and hit 11k in red forest without diyng like the guys from our guild.

Zenoheld

Dude just make it like it gets better when you upgrade it, I want to make my berserk P to get that extra %6 piercing boost but it is a joke now !
There is no point i will upgrade my berserk to p if i will get %10 more damage taken that is just suicidal.

ThePlayer

Maybe they just dont want to manage a server with too many players and that's why they make such changes... who knows🤷‍♂️

We all saw how they managed the first days of the server when the number of players was double( or even triple I think) than it today.

CiprianRSK

Im warrior and also sura yes.

Im warrior and also sura yes.
Like I said , I asked @Essence .
Your warrior has lv.60 , it's acceptable until lv 60 .
Your teamate Itoshi replied with pro for fixing berserk , so again , I don't understand why are you replying here if you're playing sura .
There is no point in mentioning the fact that body warrior has no chance in opvp in the future when there will be items with average damage resistance 😁

Chrizz

ye somehow a balance between pierce boost and dmg income would be nice.
at P 15% Boost = 15% DMG Income

Everything will be better than now, or maybe not :eek:
1 Point should be 30% dmg income, and slowly go down to P where dmg income stays 15% with atleast 10% boost

Chrizz

Guys, at least tell us if you will do something with berserker or not. TY
ye atleast if you consider a small tweak/balance so that the skill isnt worse at P than M (this could include making the skill with M or G worse than P is now lol )

Zenoheld

bUT BOdy WArriOr DeaLs A LOt Of DMg MorE ThAN SuRa So tHeY sHOulD be WeEAK
body warrior's only job right now is to farm naga keys, other than that sura and even dragon mage just destroys it at pvm and pvp.
You can play weapon sura at pvp without any issues but body also trash at pvp too which is hilarious.