What's new

Beta maps damages explanation

Hi! I'm making this post just to get an explanation from the staff about the beta mobs damage or, idk, lv 105 players that know something.

I'm pretty new to beta maps farming so i tested the damage in the different maps and i saw there are some strange irregularities. I tested Cape, Thunder and Nephrite at the moment, specifically magus type mobs that spawn from metins, with 45 earth, 45 lighting, and 45 fire resistance, other bonuses unchanged (so dont blame about arrow res, etc.).

Earth magus (Gigantic Magus) in Thunder do around 100-150 dmg.
Earth magus (Gnoll Magician) in Cape do around 180-200 dmg.
Lightning magus (Cyclops Magician) in Thunder do around 350-380 dmg.
Fire magus (Red Thief Magician) in Cape, Thunder and Nephrite do around 400-420 dmg.

My question is: if the maps should be 'specular' as metins are (same lv, same drops) why mobs have different damage?
I think that's why i see people only do earth metins in Thunder.

GLHF!

IDemonI

Thats how this game works like since the introduction of beta maps. Thunder is the easiest map, cape guatama and nephrite are the hardest, btw fire res doesnt work in beta (unless something is changed on this server ofc)

Cluss

Cant talk for others, but my Metin farm Eq has barely Resistance in it, i farm with Full Crit + Pierce.
The only 2 things i change depending on map is helmet and shield, all other items stay the same

Sarcosuchus

Hi! I'm making this post just to get an explanation from the staff about the beta mobs damage or, idk, lv 105 players that know something.

I'm pretty new to beta maps farming so i tested the damage in the different maps and i saw there are some strange irregularities. I tested Cape, Thunder and Nephrite at the moment, specifically magus type mobs that spawn from metins, with 45 earth, 45 lighting, and 45 fire resistance, other bonuses unchanged (so dont blame about arrow res, etc.).

Earth magus (Gigantic Magus) in Thunder do around 100-150 dmg.
Earth magus (Gnoll Magician) in Cape do around 180-200 dmg.
Lightning magus (Cyclops Magician) in Thunder do around 350-380 dmg.
Fire magus (Red Thief Magician) in Cape, Thunder and Nephrite do around 400-420 dmg.

My question is: if the maps should be 'specular' as metins are (same lv, same drops) why mobs have different damage?
I think that's why i see people only do earth metins in Thunder.

GLHF!
just get 500 defense from 94 lv quest and craft devil's horn armor. it will be very easy