What's new

belt cost

Sarcosuchus

Let's calculate the cost of the +6 ninja belt together and let everyone see the result
100 ruby: 350kk
50 red pearl: 100kk
100 golden hook: 2250kk (You can't buy 100. you probably have to pay more than 22.5kk each if you want to buy 100)
25 flame stone: 2500kk (not sure about price. because nobody is buying it)
craft cost: 300kk
up items: 500kk
total: 6kkk for 6 resistance +8 or +9 cost depends on luck (average cost for other belts is around 4kkk)

after linen belt buff 105 lv belts are not the most important pvp equipment. people would rather use alchemic bonus changers 2 or 3 times than pay that much for one belt. they are absolutely right. they also think that the cost of the belt will be reduced.
even if we don't calculate the cost of flame stone, it will be more worth it for a player to prepare 2 page alchemy sets and items before crafting a 105 lv belt
the fact that you need 10 golden hooks to make +6 is a huge problem. to make a +8 or +9 belt you probably have to farm golden hooks for days and buy all the golden hooks in the shops. you will probably end up with a +5 belt
maybe the bonuses of the belts should be buffed or changes should be made in craft and upgrade

please share your opinions
regards

DerBrecher

+1
thanks for the good contribution. I see it similarly, given the current situation it is simply not lucrative to venture into the belts. I have no idea how to deal with the situation because they have only recently become accessible. I think it's a great idea to discuss it.

RealDrew

I agree they are extremely hard to make, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
They are an end-game item used mainly for 1v1, at almost-perfect items those 1-2% will count a lot, so it should be achieved hard imo.

We made 3 PvP Belts +8 in 1 week of spamming Razador with 2 groups.

There aren't many things to put on you here, so something has to make the difference in the end.

Sarcosuchus

I agree they are extremely hard to make, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
They are an end-game item used mainly for 1v1, at almost-perfect items those 1-2% will count a lot, so it should be achieved hard imo.

We made 3 PvP Belts +8 in 1 week of spamming Razador with 2 groups.

There aren't many things to put on you here, so something has to make the difference in the end.
I don't want it to be a very common item either. but farming razador feels unreasonable. after all, it's an end game boss and it's not worth it to use the most valuable items from razador, and even though they are the most valuable items, they don't have any market value.(also only items obtained in razador)
a better change should be possible for both pvp players and razador farmer. that's why i created this thread

DerBrecher

I agree with both. As an engame item, it should have a certain level of difficulty. Nevertheless, it should be in proportion so that it is attractive. Maybe it would help to increase the golden hooks a little to reduce the costs there? what do you all mean?

Sarcosuchus

It would be nice to change the materials needed to make +6, but I'm not sure if this will be done. if the players who have crafted the belt now do not object, I think this change should be made.

because if it goes like this, golden hook will always be a big problem to craft belts and make +9. it was already one of the most valuable beta materials before razador

Sarcosuchus

maybe we need to change the focus to make the razador farm valuable and sustainable (this is only a solution for razador farm, not for the problem with pvp belts)
cor draconus drop, more enchantment items, or other items

or items like dragon necklace, tiger necklace should be more functional so they can be preferred more. i have dozens of these items and i drop them now because they are not even sold at 2kk in my shop.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

AdamlMalysz

Alternative for this belt is linen belt that gives 1000 hp +400hp from ores. so 1400 hp vs 8% 1 class resistance. For opvp 1400 hp sounds much better, for 1v1 8% class resistance might be more reasonable. BUT here comes the cost, linen belt was around 700kk last time I checked the price, while ninja belt as Sarco counted is 10kkk and you start thinking if you really wanna spend 10kkk for 1v1 item, if you are anyway missing 2k 15deff items or second alchemy page?
I think it's a general problem with this server that everything is very slow not everyone has time to speedrun the server and for now crafting such belts is worth only for few people, while others focus on more basic items and alchemy.

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
I understand what you're saying. Belts aren't easy to craft. The issue might be with those golden hooks. In the next update, I'll work on that. It's normal to spend a lot on them, and some might prefer alchemy instead. But let's be honest: Getting 1.4k HP from lien sounds good, but it's not as good as class resistance. These belts are mainly for 1v1 fights. If you're more into general PvP, you're better off with other builds.

Sarcosuchus

I understand what you're saying. Belts aren't easy to craft. The issue might be with those golden hooks. In the next update, I'll work on that. It's normal to spend a lot on them, and some might prefer alchemy instead. But let's be honest: Getting 1.4k HP from lien sounds good, but it's not as good as class resistance. These belts are mainly for 1v1 fights. If you're more into general PvP, you're better off with other builds.
one of the big problems is that the razador farm is not attractive at all. after all, it is one of the biggest bosses in the game, but a lot of players who can farm it prefer to ignore it

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
The key aspect of Razador lies in its upgrades, which become increasingly significant as more players reach the point where they require them. As these upgrades become more demanded through crafting, their value will skyrocket. Any direct item buffs to Razador may seem beneficial initially, but in the long run, they will devalue the items associated with it. Consequently, the entire thing could eventually reach a point where it's again not worth it. And you will have a chain of buffs and inflation.

Sarcosuchus

The key aspect of Razador lies in its upgrades, which become increasingly significant as more players reach the point where they require them. As these upgrades become more demanded through crafting, their value will skyrocket. Any direct item buffs to Razador may seem beneficial initially, but in the long run, they will devalue the items associated with it. Consequently, the entire thing could eventually reach a point where it's again not worth it. And you will have a chain of buffs and inflation.
will there be a change for already very worthless items like tiger necklace, dragon necklace and tiger bracelet? even the most preferred tiger earrings and dragon earrings are not very valuable. maybe these items should be buffed so that the demand will increase. because reducing the drop rate only reduces the supply, I think the demand needs to increase
I know I suggested different things from the topic in the thread, but the problem is with the razador farm