What's new

Closed Battlepass problem

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litwin

Hello everyone

The situation is like :

I have done all missions in BP without 1. - My last mission was to drop poli book, I have dropped already 2 of them, so i play hard to drop 3rd. I was prepared for the situation of i didn't drop this, I bought skip ( by yang) and wanted to use at the last hour,. To my suprise battlepass was reset about 2 hours before time's end.

I collect only 1 award from BP - 3days pet- Sir Winchester ....
I have bought Battlepass premium + 2 skips ( for mining and missions) before for real money.
I have play all month and invest real money to get nothing from battlepass ?
I usually collect awards for last hour - I have done this month ago and 2 month ago.
I hope we can fix this problem somehow because this would be big loss for me - almost ALL AWARDS !!
There was no information anywhere that this battlepass is ending 2 hours before so I feal cheated.
I want to drop this last book very hard.. and I fight for this book to last hours.. As you know skippers are not very cheap...
This is not my fault that somethink gone wrong and BP was ended 2 hours before...
I have the right to wait to last 5 minutes when clearly is written when will be end.

I message to support on e - mail but nobody answer for me for 22 hours... still waiting

Do you have same situation like me ?
I invite to discussion

PS. sorry for mistakes , I hope everyone understand

Misiek

it shouldn't be that a key element of the game gets an error and is ignored by the support. I hope they will handle the situation appropriately and give you all the rewards you deserved

Juniorek23

It shouldn't be that they close 2 hours earlier, which makes it impossible to collect the prizes you have been saving for all month, the support should give you these prizes without talking, because it's their fault that there was an error with BP and they shouldn't insulate themselves from responsibility

DotykKsiedza

imo +, if there is an end time setted u should can take rewards event 10sec before time end lol, if not then for what reason is that time?

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

A ticket was already sent on this subject and you received a reply, hence there is no need to create a thread on Forum as well.
I will close this thread now since it was already addressed.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Status
Not open for further replies.