atlantice2
New member
Hello,
In 2023, my account was banned following an argument with a GM. After the ban, I submitted a support ticket and received a response from the same GM who issued the ban. When I repeatedly requested that my ticket be reviewed by a different authorized staff member, a HWID ban was applied to all of my accounts.
A significant amount of time has passed since this incident. Since then, I have contacted support from time to time in order to request the removal of the HWID ban, but unfortunately I have not received a positive response.
I understand and respect that the bans on my accounts may remain permanent. However, my intention is not to recover my old accounts. I am only requesting permission to create a new account and start playing the game again from scratch, in full compliance with all rules.
I would like to clearly state that:
I have never used cheats or third-party software
I have never used offensive language, insults, or violated community rules
I genuinely appreciate your project; it is truly unique and unlike any other
For these reasons, I respectfully ask you to allow me the opportunity to start over with a new account, independent of the past incident. I assure you that I will strictly follow all rules and contribute positively to the community.
I kindly request that my appeal be reviewed once again by a different authorized staff member. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kind regards.
In 2023, my account was banned following an argument with a GM. After the ban, I submitted a support ticket and received a response from the same GM who issued the ban. When I repeatedly requested that my ticket be reviewed by a different authorized staff member, a HWID ban was applied to all of my accounts.
A significant amount of time has passed since this incident. Since then, I have contacted support from time to time in order to request the removal of the HWID ban, but unfortunately I have not received a positive response.
I understand and respect that the bans on my accounts may remain permanent. However, my intention is not to recover my old accounts. I am only requesting permission to create a new account and start playing the game again from scratch, in full compliance with all rules.
I would like to clearly state that:
I have never used cheats or third-party software
I have never used offensive language, insults, or violated community rules
I genuinely appreciate your project; it is truly unique and unlike any other
For these reasons, I respectfully ask you to allow me the opportunity to start over with a new account, independent of the past incident. I assure you that I will strictly follow all rules and contribute positively to the community.
I kindly request that my appeal be reviewed once again by a different authorized staff member. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kind regards.