What's new

Azrael Dungeon – Getting Stuck Against Walls / Unable to Move

Handy

New member
Hi,

I would like to report a recurring bug in the Azrael dungeon.

Every time the Boss pushes "magically" my character towards a wall or the edge of a surface. And if my character touches a wall or an edge of a surface, he get "magically" stuck.

Once this happens:
  • I cannot move anymore.
  • Clicking the "Free" button does nothing.
  • Disconnecting and reconnecting to the game does not fix the problem.
  • The only solution is basically to abandon the dungeon/run.
This is becoming really frustrating, especially because it takes around 20 minutes to reach the boss, only to potentially lose the entire run because of this bug.
It has happened to me multiple times, and it makes the Azrael dungeon unnecessarily stressful and frustrating to play.


Please look into this issue and try to find a solution, because spending 20–25 minutes reaching the boss and then being unable to do anything because the character gets stuck against a wall is really annoying.



Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-15 113859.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-15 113859.png
    1 MB · Views: 9

Handy

New member
I’m not moving the boss, my guy.
He attacks me while I’m killing the mobs and literally pushes my character into the corners, before reaching the stairs, and once I touch one of those corners, I get completely stuck — exactly like I explained in the post.

So no, I wasn’t asking for a tutorial on how to kill Azrael from behind on the stairs, Mr. Fantastic.
I’m reporting a bug where the character becomes permanently stuck and even the “Free” button and relogging don’t fix it.

But thanks for solving a completely different problem I didn’t have. :D
 

Dave

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
In order to avoid most common issues with getting you stuck in a boss room, you must pay attention whenever a boss is using a skill, you should not mount/dismount while the boss uses a skill otherwise you will get stuck.
 

Handy

New member
Yeah, I get that.


I’m just pointing out that those walls/edges shouldn’t be able to completely trap you in the first place. I’m fine with avoiding mounting/dismounting while the boss is using a skill, but that doesn’t really address the actual issue I’m reporting.


Azrael can push you into a wall/edge while you’re fighting the mobs, and once you get stuck there, you literally can’t move or do anything anymore. Even the “Free” button doesn’t work, and relogging doesn’t fix it.


So even if the mount/dismount interaction is something players should avoid, getting pushed into a wall and becoming completely stuck shouldn’t be possible in the first place. That’s the bug I’m trying to report.

Thank you for your response
 

DeCiMaToR

Active member
The "Getting stuck in Azrael" bug is as old as the game itself, so dont expect it to get fixed.
Sadly, you just have to play around it and takje precautions, like not pulling azrael early while clearing mobs, or if you do accidentally, being away from walls etc.
 
Top