What's new

Account "Stolen "

Hamericanu

I would like to report a " stolen" account , we'll stolen it's to much said I give it to someone "trusted" to level me up , he took by mistake all my items,yang , up's , It's not cheap what I had on that account , almost all the items was PVP . The thing is that yang was bought with paypal , by any chance can you ban me and that guys too for using "Ilegal market " . My accounts is denismic123 you have the ip of this and you cand look for the others account but also this guy I want with the char : EduardGod / TheChampions (i don't kknow if he used for trade the items or to drop it , but for sure to take all the yang he did it 320kk ) PS if you want good items he has everything in shop ! All I request is a wondefull ban for both me and Him

Drobecek

I would like to report a " stolen" account , we'll stolen it's to much said I give it to someone "trusted" to level me up , he took by mistake all my items,yang , up's , It's not cheap what I had on that account , almost all the items was PVP . The thing is that yang was bought with paypal , by any chance can you ban me and that guys too for using "Ilegal market " . My accounts is denismic123 you have the ip of this and you cand look for the others account but also this guy I want with the char : EduardGod / TheChampions (i don't kknow if he used for trade the items or to drop it , but for sure to take all the yang he did it 320kk ) PS if you want good items he has everything in shop ! All I request is a wondefull ban for both me and Him
made my day... you buy yang for real, then you are lazy to lvl alone and you let someone on your account? lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hamericanu

atleast he wants a bann for both and mot his items back.

- respect
I don't want my items back , cause all I did is with " Ilegal market" they gonna ban me for sure,also I donated 1k at least on Hamericanu on itemshop , they can check but it's not important that, I want both accounts banned

Last edited:

MagicPain

On the old Wom2 server I have proposed several times to insert a function that allows you to bind items to an account for a certain period of time. Or to open a guild depot where you can lend EQU without fear. I think it's a shame that playing together with the guild is not encouraged.
All the people who start the server without friends from RL., have absolutely no opportunity to play with others without fear of being scammed. And honestly, playing alone is absolutely boring. Players are either scammed or lose interest in the game.....

VEVE

On the old Wom2 server I have proposed several times to insert a function that allows you to bind items to an account for a certain period of time. Or to open a guild depot where you can lend EQU without fear. I think it's a shame that playing together with the guild is not encouraged.
All the people who start the server without friends from RL., have absolutely no opportunity to play with others without fear of being scammed. And honestly, playing alone is absolutely boring. Players are either scammed or lose interest in the game.....
There are 7,139 languages in this world and @MagicPain chose to speak facts.