Jakub Waleczny
New member
Welcome back, everyone! I'm back on the server after being away for a while. Personal stuff kept me busy, but I'm back with a vengeance! Brace yourselves for another 24-hour challenge – it's only the beginning! Stay tuned for more! 
Alright everyone! I'm back with an analysis that many of you might find interesting: how much can you earn by dedicating 24 hours to fishing. I invite you to a detailed summary of my experiences!
Fishing Statistics
During a 24-hour session, I managed to use 8973 pieces of bait, which allowed me to catch a total of 1516 fish. The species distribution was as follows:
- Crucian Carp: 425
- Grayling: 73
- Mandarin Fish: 98
- Salmon: 94
- Tilapia: 56
- Carp: 101
- Tenchi: 41
- Small Fish: 628




















Analyzing the statistics, we get a 16.8% chance of catching a fish using bait. This means that a whopping 83.02% of catches are unsuccessful (in quotation marks, because we get experience points for the fishing rod).
Fishing Rod Enhancement: A Detailed Progress Analysis
Below is a meticulous analysis of the progress in enhancing the fishing rod during an intensive, 24-hour fishing session, showing each stage of striving for the maximum level:
Fishing Rod +1: The consumption of 27 pieces of bait, combined with 5 minutes and 8 seconds of active fishing, resulted in obtaining the first 5 experience points, which allowed the fishing rod to be raised to level +1.
Fishing Rod +2: Using 206 pieces of bait and dedicating 28 minutes and 30 seconds to fishing enabled the acquisition of another 10 points, resulting in the fishing rod being enhanced to level +2.
Fishing Rod +3: Reaching the threshold of 20 points, necessary to enhance the fishing rod to level +3, required the consumption of 627 pieces of bait and working for 1 hour, 46 minutes, and 26 seconds at the fishing spot.
Fishing Rod +4: After consuming 1724 pieces of bait and spending 5 hours, 3 minutes, and 30 seconds fishing, it was possible to accumulate 40 points, thereby enhancing the fishing rod to level +4.
Attempts to Enhance to +5 (Part 1): Despite using 4873 pieces of bait and dedicating 13 hours, 30 minutes, and 40 seconds to fishing, enhancing the fishing rod to level +5 proved unattainable. Progress stopped at 51/60 points.
Attempts to Enhance to +5 (Part 2): Continuing to fish, consuming 5453 pieces of bait and 15 hours, 14 minutes, and 20 seconds, did not yield the desired effect. Progress still indicated 51/60.
Fishing Rod +5: Final Victory: Finally, after consuming 6550 pieces of bait and 16 hours and 33 minutes of constant struggle, it was possible to reach the coveted level +5.
Summary: Ultimately, after a total consumption of 8973 pieces of bait and 24 hours of fishing, the fishing rod finished its journey at level +5 with progress at 44/80 points.

Clam Drop from Gutted Fish
Out of the total number of 888 fish that could be gutted, I managed to obtain 88 clams. This translates to a 9.9% chance of obtaining a clam from a gutted fish.
Golden Fish and Their Contents
During the entire fishing period, I caught 9 golden fish. I opened each one, and the contents were as follows:
- 2x White Pearl
- 1x Blue Pearl
- 1 Clam
Hungry Penguin
While fishing, colorful dyes also dropped, which can be exchanged with the Hungry Penguin for chests- 200 Small Fish
- 200 Freshwater Shrimp
- Bloody Pearl.

Loot Summary
Below is a summary of the loot:

- Clams: 88 × 3,200,000 = 281,600,000 💎💎💎
- White Pearl: 2 × 21,000,000 = 42,000,000 💎💎💎
- Blue Pearl: 1 × 4,500,000 = 4,500,000 💎💎💎
- Blood Pearl: 1 × 6,000,000 = 6,000,000 💎💎💎
- Wet Fishing Book: 12 × 11,000,000 = 132,000,000 💎💎💎
- Fish Bone: 330 × 200,000 = 66,000,000 💎💎💎
- Minnow: 628 + 200 [From penguin chest] = 828 × 5,000 = 4,140,000 💎💎💎
- Freshwater Shrimp: 215 × 250,000 = 53,750,000 💎💎💎
The total value of the loot is 590,000,000💎
Loot Summary: Low Level, High Profit
I think this is a very good profit considering that we only need level 30, a fishing rod, and a couple of million.
24h Fishing Challenge Summary
I think this is a very good profit considering that we only need level 30 and a couple of million for worms or bait. I think that next month there will be a continuation of this guide, but with a passive skill at some level with fish guts from the item shop and a continuation of this rod. Thanks for reading this, I appreciate it very much, leave something behind ^^ See you in the next 24h, time to sleep

Last edited: