What's new

speculator from MAP 2

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
It's simple, why should we trust someone who is so secretive with sharing of (any) information? You can very easily just lie to us... You guys here have a way of behaving, similar to politicians :rolleyes:

Secondly, ask 100 players in map1 if they ever made that exchange. Result: 50% maybe dont even know about the existence of that NPC and the other 50% says is not a good deal, as OP mentioned.

Well, you guys are the ones asking for team members to be more communicative, therefore I'm replying a lot of threads here. Maybe I should just stop it because I may be lying every time I reply someone here. Furthermore, maybe you guys should just stop PMing GMs because we may be lying to you all the time. I never am "secretive" about sharing the information I am allowed to, why would I just lie about players doing those trades? In what way do you think it would benefit me?

Team members spend their hours thinking of a new trade without breaking the market, we make researches in the database with statistics of those items. Why would we just spend our time for nothing if that trade was useless? As I said, the trades just close when players reach a certain number of trades. If nobody did those trades, you would definitely not see them changing since we released it. Also it is just an additional feature, nobody has to complete it. If it doesn't sound profitable to you, just don't complete it.

If the speculator would indicate that, he needs 1k Poisonous Cloud Art and the exchange would be 20 x Art = Blessing scroll. And after a certain number of exchanges were made to see how many books or different objects were given to him, what could be so TOP SECRET? Trust is gained little by little.

Well, you guys are the ones asking for team members to be more communicative, therefore I'm replying a lot of threads here. Maybe I should just stop it because I may be lying every time I reply someone here. Furthermore, maybe you guys should just stop PMing GMs because we may be lying to you all the time. I never am "secretive" about sharing the information I am allowed to, why would I just lie about players doing those trades? In what way do you think it would benefit me?

Team members spend their hours thinking of a new trade without breaking the market, we make researches in the database with statistics of those items. Why would we just spend our time for nothing if that trade was useless? As I said, the trades just close when players reach a certain number of trades. If nobody did those trades, you would definitely not see them changing since we released it. Also it is just an additional feature, nobody has to complete it. If it doesn't sound profitable to you, just don't complete it.
I understand very well and I am aware that you work hard, but we want more transparency regarding the game (I mean small things). And from what I remember from last season, the Speculator had different transactions. Every day there was a new and totally random one and the market was not affected because neither then nor now many people know about Speculant and his role.