What's new

Accepted increase lost page drop rate

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hey, I totally agree. When you crunch the numbers, it's clear there are some inconsistencies in the correlation between usage and dropping. Given this, I will address the situation and make some necessary adjustments.

Thanks for your feedback,
Snake!

Sarcosuchus

Hey, I totally agree. When you crunch the numbers, it's clear there are some inconsistencies in the correlation between usage and dropping. Given this, I will address the situation and make some necessary adjustments.

Snake!
hello snake, you surprise me a lot today and I am quite happy about it, thank you

Sarcosuchus

Snake!
did you forget to change it?

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello! I apologize for forgetting about this change. It will be implemented during the first maintenance on the server. The process should be quick because we still have some small bugs to fix.

Thank you for reminding me about it, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.