What's new

Bestiary system

freaky8

Hello everyone, I started playing Wom almost 2 months ago and I would like to use the Bestiary system which Ii really like, but in 2 months of daily reading I got 5 books from 50+. This shouldn`t be a beginner improvement to help us understand how the server works? I mean I understand it shouldn't be easy and books should keep a value, but the success rate is just insane for a system that just explains drop and resistance. What is the point to know what a lvl 20 metin drops if I have the information at lvl 90 :confused:

PlaQ

The system is totally useless in its current state. Since its not important at all people stopped complaining.

Tekno

to get stone/monster loot preview unlocked you need it at lvl 10; the way it works you get first 10 bestiary levels by completing hunting quests (with the final 10th point for the 28th hunting quest). Then after you get it to lvl 10, you can preview the loot but to see what element/race the monster is, you need to get it to M/G with the books

freaky8

I got 15 now, 5 books in 2 months :D
2 years to get to P prolly, or I`ll quit reading them till they get rework

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
to get stone/monster loot preview unlocked you need it at lvl 10; the way it works you get first 10 bestiary levels by completing hunting quests (with the final 10th point for the 28th hunting quest). Then after you get it to lvl 10, you can preview the loot but to see what element/race the monster is, you need to get it to M/G with the books
Hello!

well as another player wrote above, it isnt that complex to have the most important information as a newb, all you need is just a little bit of time to complete these quests and voila, you got desired information in your palm.
Of course for more info you need more time and effort, but its worth it!
Lets not make everything easy, there is no challenge in all that then.
Take care&have fun!

Regards.