WoM2
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Home
Members
Agheu18
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Agheu18
A
"Should I Just Delete My Sura"?
hello, can you tell us if you still support the sura gameplay? I have a 60 sura and im a casual player, should i make a warrior to be more easy?
Agheu18
Post #8
Sep 26, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion
A
The Ultimate Weapon Sura Guide - PVM & Bonus Buffer Guide
In the future do more guides on the sura class, or any tips and tricks friend! Keep doing the good work <3
Agheu18
Post #12
Sep 26, 2026
Forum:
Guides
A
The Ultimate Weapon Sura Guide - PVM & Bonus Buffer Guide
Is it good to get HTE+9 clear and do the int bug?
Agheu18
Post #8
Sep 21, 2026
Forum:
Guides
A
The Ultimate Weapon Sura Guide - PVM & Bonus Buffer Guide
Nice guide man, it shows the hard work to write that and get the info But i have a question, i have ebony earring on my sura, i should get the heaven tear earrings +9 ? or keep the ebony earing? Thanks
Agheu18
Post #6
Sep 19, 2026
Forum:
Guides
A
I need more information about fishing
thanks man for the info What did you bought for 2kkk? I like fishing and i want to evolve too. You make money from fishing?
Agheu18
Post #11
Jan 12, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion
A
I need more information about fishing
And i can go to hotspot tier 2 3 if im tier 1 ?
Agheu18
Post #9
Jan 10, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion
A
I need more information about fishing
Hello I fished a lot but i just got 3 wet fishing books, do you know how to increase the drop?
Agheu18
Post #3
Jan 6, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion
Home
Members
Agheu18
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Top